Information About Us
www.pobble.com is a site operated by Pobble Education Ltd (we, us, our).
We are a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07784707
whose registered office (and main trading office) is at Unit 15, Utopia Village,
7 Chalcot Rd, London, NW1 8LH, United Kingdom.
- This page (together with the documents referred to on it) sets
use of the sites at https://www.pobble.com/ (Pobble) and
http://pobble365.com/, and any related websites, mobile sites or
applications, our services (where applicable) and any software
carefully before you start to use the sites. By using the sites,
use of Pobble. We have indicated this where it is the case.
(without limitation) information and terms on the following
aspects of the sites:
- licence of intellectual property to us (paragraph 9);
- restrictions on use of the sites (paragraph 10);
- purchases by teachers of subscriptions to allow the sharing of pupils' work (paragraph 11);
- purchases of goods, services and digital content (paragraph 12); and
- content features and acceptable use (paragraph 13).
- We reserve the right to remove any user from any of the sites at our sole
discretion and to take appropriate action against any user who we
- Please note that work on Pobble may be shared via social media platforms
and by signing up to Pobble you agree to such sharing.
Teachers, Pupils and Members
- Our sites are available to the public to browse generally, but
we also provide the following specific services on Pobble which
only apply to certain users:
- Teacher Subscriptions: Our Teacher Subscriptions are
paid for services which allow a teacher or a school (Teacher)
to purchase a subscription for them and their class(es) to
access certain features of Pobble, for example the ability to
upload and share their pupils' work via Pobble or create assessments.
- Pupil Accounts: Where a teacher has purchased a Teacher
Subscription, each pupil in their class (Pupil) will be able
to register (at no cost to the Pupil) with Pobble to browse
their uploaded work and other work shared by other Pupils.
Pupils themselves will not publish their own work; this will
be uploaded by Pupils and published by their Teacher.
- Member Accounts: Whilst Pupils' work may only be
published by their Teachers, we do permit all browsers of
Pobble to register and view work shared via Pobble as well as
sharing work on Pobble across social media platforms (Members).
and general users across all of the sites unless the context
implies otherwise. Teachers, Pupils, Members and general
users shall collectively be referred to as Users.
Parent / Guardian Consent
By giving your consent to Teachers for your children to access the
sites and utilise certain services, parents acknowledge and agree
- At all times when using our sites, we recommend exercising caution,
particularly when disclosing information about yourself or commenting
on any of the sites.
- Please never give out personal details when using our sites.
If you are unsure about the operation of the sites or the conduct
of other Users please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and notify your Teacher immediately (if applicable).
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible and we are not
liable for any online or offline interactions
- Teachers acknowledge that they are primarily responsible for
providing consent from the applicable parent/guardian pursuant to
paragraph 4 and will ensure that all information is accurate and
correct in relation to obtaining such consent.
- Teachers acknowledge that they are primarily responsible for uploading
or publishing Pupils' work on Pobble. Teachers hereby warrant and represent
to exercise their discretion when uploading or publishing any such work to ensure
that the Pupil is not harmed or detrimentally affected in any way by uploading such work.
- If a Teacher has any concerns regarding the safety and well-being of
any Pupil when using any of our sites please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
All Users acknowledge that our sites are used by children. Users agree to
always put the interests, safety and well-being of the children on
and using all of our sites above all else.
This section applies only to use of Pobble.
- Users will be responsible for all activities which occur under
your account on Pobble (your account). It is the responsibility of
Members (in respect of their accounts) and Teachers (in respect of
their accounts and their Pupils' accounts) to keep such account(s) safe
and secure. Please do not share the password to your account or any of
your Pupils' account(s) with anyone (other than the Pupil) and always ensure
that you log-off when you are finished using Pobble and that devices which access
Pobble are securely locked when not in your possession.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from
You may not use another person's account at any time without the express
permission of the account holder.
- Users may only have a maximum of one account.
- Other than between Teachers at the same school (which will always
may not be assigned, sublicensed or otherwise transferred to any third party.
- You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of
your password or account or any other breach of security.
Intellectual Property Rights and Licence
- Any content uploaded to any of the sites, including (but not limited to) work,
photographs, audio and video recordings and other materials produced by
Pupils and uploaded to the site by Teachers, shall be referred to as Content.
- In respect of any Content uploaded to any of the sites, each User hereby
grants to Pobble Education Ltd a sole, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide,
sublicensable, transferable, unrestricted licence to use the Content for
any purposes (including, but not limited to, commercial purposes).
For the avoidance of doubt, the licence granted in this section permits
both Pobble Education Ltd and the User to use the Content for the stated
purposes. Furthermore, such licence shall continue beyond a User's membership.
- We are the licensee (or the owner) of all intellectual property
rights in and to all of the sites, and in the material published on them.
Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties. All such rights
are reserved to us and our licensors. As a User, you may download a single
copy of the material for your own non-commercial, private viewing purposes only.
No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted
without our prior written consent.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials
you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any
illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics
separately from any accompanying text. In addition, you may not display
the contents of any of the sites surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded
by material not originating from us without our consent.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors
of material on the sites must always be acknowledged.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of any of the sites in
cease immediately, your account may be suspended or terminated, and you must, at
our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Restrictions on Use of the Sites
- You may use the sites only for lawful purposes. You may not use the sites:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national
or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful
or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use
any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or
unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other
form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material
that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke
loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar
computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any
computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of any of the sites;
- any equipment or network on which the sites are stored;
- any software used in the provision of the sites; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
This section only applies to use of Pobble by Teachers.
- Teacher Subscriptions shall be paid for within Pobble. The price and specific
terms of each Teacher Subscription shall be as set out on Pobble or as otherwise provided.
Please follow the on-site instructions (or other instructions provided)
upon signing-up as a Teacher to activate your Teacher Subscription.
Prices which appear on Pobble are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
- We may change the prices for Teacher Subscriptions from time-to-time by
posting new prices on Pobble or by contacting Teachers directly. Any
update to the price of Teacher Subscriptions shall not affect
Teacher Subscriptions already purchased.
- Teacher Subscriptions are annual (or as otherwise explicitly provided)
and shall automatically renew unless we receive notice from you at
least thirty (30) days prior the renewal of your Teacher Subscription.
Notice should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By purchasing a Teacher Subscription using a credit or debit card a
Teacher warrants that they are the owner of the card (or have the permission
of the school to use the card (if applicable)).
- Purchases of Teacher Subscriptions shall appear on your bank or
credit card statement as: Pobble Education Ltd.
- Once a Teacher purchases a Teacher Subscription we will send an
email confirming the purchase. The purchase of the Teacher Subscription
shall only be finalised once our order confirmation has been sent.
- Pobble uses a third party service which encrypts credit or debit card data
whilst it is being transferred over the internet. This helps to prevent
interception of the data by other people. We also use up to date encryption
technologies to protect the security of payment details and log in
information whilst we process orders.
- Once a Teacher Subscription has been purchased you shall have fourteen
(14) days from receipt of the order confirmation to cancel your
Teacher Subscription and receive a full refund. If you wish to
cancel your Teacher Subscription pursuant to this paragraph
please contact us at: email@example.com.
we provide access to your Teacher Subscription to you immediately and
within the fourteen (14) day statutory cancellation period.
- All reimbursements shall be made to you within fourteen (14)
days of your cancellation of the Teacher Subscription and using the
same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- This section applies to you if you are a "consumer" as defined
under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional
Payments) Regulations 2013 and you pay for goods or services through
any of the sites (Goods).
- You may only purchase Goods from our sites if you are 18 years or older.
If you are under 18 years old you must have permission from your parent
or guardian in order to purchase Goods.
- This section applies to your purchase of goods, services and
digital content (Goods) from the sites.
- Goods which you select for purchase will automatically be placed
in your shopping “bag”. To remove an item from your bag, simply
click on the “remove” button next to the item as it appears in your bag.
- You will be asked to provide certain information to allow us
to process your order for Goods (including your selected payment
method and card details).
- You will receive an order confirmation on screen and/or
by email (provided that you have provided us with a valid email address)
acknowledging that we have received your order for Goods. Your order
represents an offer to us to purchase an item which is accepted by us
only when we send you an email confirming that your product has been
dispatched (an Order Confirmation).
- We may reject your order for any reason prior to our acceptance
of it. If we reject your order after payment has already been taken,
we will immediately provide you with a refund.
- The images of the Goods on our sites are for illustrative purposes
only. Although we have made every effort to display the Goods accurately,
we cannot guarantee that the Goods will match the image displayed on
your device accurately. Your Goods may vary slightly from those images.
- All Goods shown on our sites are subject to availability. We will
inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the Goods you have ordered
are not available and we will not process your order if made.
- This paragraph 12.11 applies to physical goods (Physical
Goods) you purchase from the sites.
- You may cancel a purchase of Physical Goods any time
within fourteen (14) days beginning on the day after you receive
the Physical Goods by: (i) writing to us at 7 Chalcot Rd, London, NW1 8LH; or
(ii) emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please return the Physical Goods to us immediately in the
same condition you received them (at your own cost and risk). We
will provide you with a refund within fourteen (14) days of our
receipt of the returned Physical Goods. If the Physical Goods are damaged
or we reasonably believe that you have used the Physical Goods beyond
inspecting them we may deduct an amount from any refund due to you
for your use of the Physical Goods up to the total price you paid for the
- This right to cancel does not apply to Digital Content (see paragraph 12.12 below).
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in
the Order Confirmation or, if no date is specified, then within
thirty (30) days of the Order Confirmation.
- Physical Goods purchased will be at your risk from the time of
delivery to you or a person nominated by you to receive the Physical
Goods on your behalf.
- This paragraph 12.12 applies to digital content (Digital Content)
you purchase from the sites.
you with Digital Content in the statutory fourteen (14) day cancellation
period. You also acknowledge that in making such a request you have waived
your right to cancel the contract for your purchase of Digital Content.
- We are not able to cancel the supply of, refund payment for or otherwise
replace, exchange or modify a purchase of Digital Content once we have accepted your order.
- Once your order has been accepted you will receive an email from us
containing instructions as to how to access your Digital Content.
- You are able to download each file of Digital Content once only. After your
download has been completed it will not be available again. You may export,
burn (if applicable) or copy products (where permitted) solely for personal
non-commercial use. You may not transfer, distribute, resell, upload or otherwise
- This paragraph 12.13 applies to services purchased (Services) you purchase from the sites.
you with services in the statutory fourteen (14) day cancellation period.
- You may cancel a purchase of Services any time within fourteen (14) days
beginning on the day after you receive the Order Confirmation by: (i) writing to us at
7 Chalcot Rd, London, NW1 8LH; or (ii) emailing us at email@example.com, provided
that the Services have not been fully provided prior to you notifying us of your
desire to cancel the Services.
Prices and Payment
- Unless otherwise stated on the site from which you are purchasing, we accept credit and debit
cards for payment. Prices which appear on the sites are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. We may
change the prices for Goods at any time by posting new prices on the relevant site, but changes
will not affect orders for which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
- Prices exclude delivery charges. Delivery charges applicable to your order will be
calculated and displayed on screen prior to your payment details being taken.
There are no delivery charges for Digital Content or Services.
- Delivery charges shall be refunded when you cancel your order of Goods within the fourteen (14)
day cancellation period pursuant to paragraphs 12.11, 12.12 and 12.13.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Goods listed on our sites
may be incorrectly priced. We will usually verify prices as part of our dispatch procedure so
that, where Goods' correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount
when dispatching the product to you. If a Goods' correct price is higher than the price
stated on the relevant site, we will usually, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Goods, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. We are under no obligation to provide the Goods to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognised as an error by you.
- By paying using your credit or debit card you confirm that the card is yours and that
there are sufficient funds or credit available to cover the charges. The purchase
will appear on your credit card or bank statement as Pobble Education Ltd.
- Billing to your credit or debit card will take place prior to or at the time of dispatch in
relation to physical production or at the time of your purchase or slightly afterwards for Digital Content.
- Our site uses a third party service which encrypts your credit or debit card data whilst it is
being transferred over the internet. This helps to prevent interception of the data by other people.
We also use up to date encryption technologies to protect the security of your payment details and log
in information whilst we process your order.
- Ownership of the Physical Goods and Digital Content shall pass to you once
we have received payment in full.
- Unfortunately we do not deliver Goods outside of the UK.
- If our supply of any Goods is delayed by an event outside our control then
we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take
steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be
liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial
delay you may contact us to cancel the order and receive a refund for any Goods
you have paid for but not received.
- In addition to your rights to cancel Goods as set out above, you may be able
to return Goods or have Goods replaced or repaired which are faulty or which do not
perform as described on the relevant site provided that you notify us prior to the
expiry of the Goods' typical life-expectancy. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if your Goods are faulty
Content Features and Acceptable Use
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material
to any of the sites, or to make contact with other Users
(including by posting comments), you must comply with this paragraph. You
undertake that any such contribution complies with those standards.
- All of our sites offer opportunities for Users to upload Content,
including (but not limited to) the opportunity on Pobble for Teachers
to upload and publish Pupils' Content, and for Teachers, Pupils and
Members to select a username and transmit comments in connection with
Content (Content Features).
- We will do our best to assess any possible risks for Users from third
parties when they use any Content Features provided on any of the sites
and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation
of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in
the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to
oversee, monitor or moderate any Content Features we provide on any of
the sites, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage
arising from the use of any Content Features by a User in contravention
of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
- You must use Content Features in a responsible manner, and are solely
responsible for any content you transmit. You must not transmit any
content in connection with any Content Feature that:
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any
of the sites' infrastructures, or otherwise adversely
affects, restricts or inhibits any other User from using and
enjoying any of the sites;
- is threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar,
offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent;
- promotes violence;
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality,
disability, sexual orientation or age;
- constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal
offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local,
state, national or international law;
- violates, plagiarises or infringes the rights of third parties including,
without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy
or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- breaches any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual
duty or a duty of confidence;
- contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature;
- contains advertising, promotions or commercial solicitations of any kind;
- will be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or
statements of fact;
- is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or
affiliation with any person (including giving the impression that such
content emanates from us);
- contains material irrelevant to the subject matter of the Content
- contains any virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or
other similar harmful programming routine,
(the provisions set out above in 13.4 being the acceptable use policy).
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a
breach of our acceptable use policy through your use of the sites. When a
breach of our acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we
deem appropriate (including but not limited to editing or deleting any content or
username transmitted by you).
- Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material
breach of the use of our sites, and may result in our taking all or any of
the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to
any or all of the sites;
- suspension or deletion of your account;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or
material uploaded by you to any or all of the sites;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on
an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable
administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as
we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this
acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are
not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- We have the right at our discretion to make available any content
(including Content) posted on any of the sites, in each case indefinitely.
However, we are not obliged to make available or otherwise exploit any
such content (including Content). We are not responsible for any loss,
theft, rights infringement or damage of any kind to or associated with any
such content and you take sole responsibility for any such content that you
provide to us.
- Content which is submitted to our site may be accessed by the public
generally and may be shared on social media platforms. By signing up
to our site you agree to such access and sharing.
Information and Availability
While we take every care to ensure that the information on all of the sites
is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied to us by third parties
and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to
verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the
inherent nature of the internet, errors interruptions and delays may occur
in the service at any time. Accordingly, the sites are provided "as is"
without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising
from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
Links from our sites
Where the sites contain links to other services and resources provided
by third parties we have no control over the contents of those services
or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or
damage that may arise from your use of them.
Competitions and Votes
From time to time, we (or selected third parties) may include votes,
competitions, promotions or other offers on the sites. Each such offer
shall be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in
Standard network charges apply to your access to the sites via mobile.
You may incur additional charges from your network operator according to your
are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any
changes we make, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained
elsewhere on the site.
You agree to indemnify us and our affiliates and our respective directors,
officers, employees and agents, as well as their licensors and suppliers,
from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well
as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including
reasonable legal fees) arising out of:
- any misrepresentation, act or omission made by you in connection with your
use of the any of the sites;
- claims brought by third parties arising from or related to your access
or use of any of the sites including without limitation the Content
Features or other information made available by you to the sites.
- In respect of all aspects of the sites (and any activities undertaken as a result of their use) we and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the sites in any way (including the Content Features) or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the sites, any websites linked to the sites or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the sites or your downloading of any material from the sites or any websites linked to the sites.
- If you choose to post your location, your intended location or any other such personal information via the Content Features or by any other method on any of the sites you accept that this is entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss or harm which occurs as a result of your sharing any information about your location or intended location.
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
In the event that any provision or part of a provision of these Terms of
Use shall be, or shall be held to be illegal, invalid, unenforceable or against
public policy pursuant to a final adjudication by a court of competent
jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed severed herefrom and the remainder of these
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any
claim arising from, or related to, a visit to any of the sites.
in connection with them or their subject matter or formation
(including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by
and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the site,
please contact us by email at email@example.com.