The safety of all our users, especially the youngest ones, is our top
concern. We will do everything we can, but we can't do it alone. Will you
- Pupils come first
- We always act in the best interest of our youngest users. After
this we consider other users, our team and other business interests.
- You’re in control
- Anything you upload on Pobble is still yours (but we do have the right
to use your work). If there is something you would rather not see on
Pobble, you can remove it.
- We ask before we do
- We always tell you in advance what we will do with your data. You
can then decide if that's OK. We don’t allow advertisement on Pobble or
sell data to third parties.
- We keep you safe
- Pobble is designed and built with safety and security in mind.
We use the best technology to make this possible.
- We communicate openly
- We tell you all there is to know about our policies. We will let
you know if we have to make any changes.
- We’re here to help
- If you have any questions, you can always ask us. Simply email [email protected].
- Take part
- Pobble is community. You can give back to by leaving comments on the
work of children around the world.
- Be kind
- Write to others what you'd like to receive. Remember that people of
different ages and backgrounds will read what you post.
- Be helpful
- Young writers around the world are waiting for your ideas. Always
say something you like, and try to make suggestions.
- Care for your online profile
- Keep your personal information private, and don’t try to deceive
- Keep your account safe
- Use a good password (here are some tips). Don't share your account. Update your browser
- Be proactive
- If you see something that doesn’t belong on Pobble, report it.
Together we keep Pobble safe!
- E-safety in the classroom
- Use this lesson (presentation | teaching notes)
to introduce your pupils to their Pobble accounts. Use this e-safety agreement
to discuss e-safety with your KS2 pupils.
- If you want to know more
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].